- Do you struggle to lose weight and wonder why?
- Do your bad habits and lack of confidence hold you back?
- Do you find yourself repeating bad patterns of behaviour?
Fix Your Life will show you how easy it can be to rid yourself of life’s irritating problems by using the latest psychological techniques of NLP.
An ideal introduction to the subject, the author Alicia Eaton cuts through the technical jargon that’s usually associated with NLP and explains how the techniques and strategies used by some of the world’s most successful people, can easily be incorporated into your daily life.
As well as explaining how our minds work and why it’s so easy to fall into bad patterns of behaviour, the author presents the NLP techniques as ‘Apps for the Mind’. So, just as you’d download an App for your phone or computer to expand its’ capabilities, you’ll now be able to download an ‘App for your Mind’ to enable you to achieve more than ever before.
Client stories from the author’s Harley Street practice demonstrate how to fix a variety of problems that include:
- Overcoming fears and phobias such as public-speaking, fear of flying and recovering from car accidents.
- Banishing bad habits such as smoking, shopping addiction and Facebook obsessions.
- Successful weight loss strategies, including stomach shrinking exercises.
- How to apply your very own virtual gastric band to combat overeating.
Readers will also discover:
- Why some people seem to be naturally successful and others fail, no matter how hard they try.
- The ‘difference’ that makes a ‘difference’.
- How to create ‘success plans’ to ensure that goals are met rather than forgotten two weeks later – just like New Year’s Resolutions.
Your very own ‘first aid kit for the mind’
Readers quickly discover that ‘Fix Your Life’ is not only a valuable resource for themselves but also for their family and friends.
Unlike other manuals that offer success through a step programme or those that are designed to be followed for a fixed number of days or weeks, ‘Fix Your Life’ will quickly find a permanent place on the bookshelves as a reference to be used for many years to come – a true ‘First Aid Kit for the Mind’.
Purchase the book – $20.30 / £12.99
Prices are shown in US dollars and Pounds GB.
At time of going to press the exchange rate is as shown. Prices may vary slightly.
Alicia Eaton is a fully qualified Clinical Hypnotherapist and is also Licensed by The Society of NLP. She is a recognised expert in the field and as well as running a successful practice in London’s Harley Street since 2004, she is also the author of “Fix Your Life with NLP” and “Stop Bedwetting in 7 Days”.